1. Basic Claims administration experience or equivalent
2. High School degree or equivalent
3. Physical requirements include bending, stooping, lifting as much as 35 lb boxes of files, stretching overhead, sitting for extended periods of time (4 hours with a 15 minute break).
4. Good communication skills; verbal and written
5. Basic understanding of applicable Workers Compensation Act(s) and medical / legal terminology
6. Good math skills
7. The ability to type, alphabetize, use office equipment such as computers, calculators, fax machines, copiers, & multi-line telephones.
8. Possess good telephone skills and a courteous, service-oriented demeanor.
9. Basic computer entry skills plus Microsoft Word
10. The candidate must be able perform this job safely, without endangering the health or safety of him / herself or others.
Equal Employment Policy
Meadowbrook is committed to equal employment opportunity and will administer policies and conduct employment practices in a manner which treats each associate and applicant for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, marital status, weight, height, veterans’ status, disability or any other legally protected status.