7. Ability to prioritize, organize and plan work for self and others.
8. Proven leadership abilities
9. Superior communication (written, oral and presentation) and negotiation skills are necessary.
10. Superior problem-solving ability.
11. Ensure assigned files are handled in good faith as defined by statute, case-law and Corporate standards.
12. Prior experience in budget planning and compliance management.
13. Completed coursework in Chartered Property Casualty Underwriter (CPCU), Associate in Claims (AIC), Insurance Institute of America (IIA), Law for the Claims person, and/or other outside related courses.
14. Possess a valid driver’s license and State adjusting license(s) as applicable.
15. Ability to travel as required.
16. Computer proficient with Microsoft Office programs.