1. Bachelor Degree from a 4 year college or university. Juris Doctor Degree and/or CPCU preferred.
2. A minimum of 7 years related litigation management experience preferred.
3. Ability to prioritize, organize and plan work for self and others.
4. Excellent customer service skills.
5. Excellent written and oral communication skills.
6. Superior problem-solving ability.
7. Thorough knowledge of claim procedures, polices, terminology, etc.
8. Detailed knowledge of Company’s established claims processing procedures.
9. Computer efficient with Microsoft Office programs, such as Word, Excel and Outlook.
10. Possess a valid driver’s license and State adjusting license(s) as applicable.
11. Ensure assigned files are handled in good faith as defined by statute, case-law and Corporate standards.
12. Ability to travel as required.
13. Sit, stand, walk/ambulatory
14. Ability to lift 10 pounds