1. MCP certification, MCSE and A+ Certification and/or 5-7 years of related business experience in service desk or other client facing technology environment.
2. Proficient with MS Office Applications (Word, Excel, Access, MS Exchange, MS Windows Operating Systems, and Service desk support software) and support management and remote control software (including Citrix, SMS, WebEx, metaframe, Active Directory, IE7, IE8, TCP/IP).
3. Proven application support skills to manage and maintain the incident tracking system including familiarity with HTML coding and SQL database concepts.
4. Skilled and knowledgeable in all aspects of PC hardware and software, printer support and troubleshooting and have demonstrated ability to work with a team and to interact with individuals at all organizational levels.
5. Must have strong verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
6. The ability to manage multiple tasks and priorities
7. The ability to work independently with minimal supervision and to support varying work schedules as required.
8. Must be self-motivated and possess a friendly, can-do attitude.