Star Surety is a division of Meadowbrook Insurance Group, Inc. Star Surety
provides surety and fidelity business on an admitted basis through Meadowbrook Insurance
Group subsidiaries Star Insurance Company, Century Surety Company and ProCentury Insurance Company.
Meadowbrook’s carriers operate as a standard market; underwriting is traditional,
targeting well-qualified contract surety accounts that have a history
of successful operation and solid financial qualifications.
Star Surety provides quality, competitively priced surety support to its
customers through a network of independent agents and
brokers located across the United States.
- Appointed agents are provided with a power of attorney, so they may issue bonds and endorsements within their agency.
- Limits of authority extended to agents to facilitate speedy processing of routine business.
- Offer agents their choice of agency or company billing plans at renewal.
- Offer competitive commission structure, with profit sharing plan.
A surety bond is a unique financial credit instrument
with similarities to both insurance and banking products.
The Star Surety team is knowledgeable, made up of seasoned professionals who understand the various types of
bonds your clients may need, and the vital importance of a timely response.
A few of the types of bonds that we offer include:
- Bid Bonds
- Maintenance Guarantees
- License & Permit
- Fiduciary, Probate, and Court
- Public Official
- Lost Instrument
- Other Miscellaneous Surety
Specialty Fidelity Bonds
- Business Service / Janitorial
- Other Employee Dishonesty